Subject: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC - PROGRESS REPORT

Hi All,
Just a brief update on a number of things and to show that progress is being made!

Minutes of 1st meeting/Charter
I have updated both these following comments received and we will post them on the website on Monday (hopefully!).

Sub-committees
Attached are the lists of nominations for each SC to date.  Anybody wanting to join any of the SCs please now apply direct to the chairs.

Diane Lewis/David Layton  -  will you now take over maintenance of your respective list please and the associated mailing list.
Karl Best -  can you set  up mail lists for these SCs please and let everybody know what they are.

Issues
Thanks to all for the valuable discussions over the last few weeks on a number of aspects.  I've tried to capture most of them into the attached Issues Register or pointed the question to the SC chair to consider when drafting their Charter.    Anybody wanting to add anything to this list pleas let me know.  We'll post it on the website on Monday.

Next/Future TC meetings
I've had no objections to the proposed timetable of meetings so I can confirm that the next TC meeting will be on 12 March in Washington.  Full details of precise location and agenda to follow but I suspect we need to plan for a full day session.  That will be difficult for those teleconferencing in but we'll have to handle that.

Future meetings will be:
7 May in London
23 July location tbd
29 Oct location tbd.

Next steps
The next phase of work is in the hands of the SCs to consider their remits and draft their Charters for consideration at the next TC meeting.  This should then give us a clear focus on how to go forward and also identify any particular cross-cutting or other aspects that require TC decisions.

Hope this brings you all up to date but if there's anything I've missed then let me know.

Regards,
John