Subject: RE: [egov] [Q] e-Gov and Accessibility

I agree with Ben.  Best Practices as identified during TC work...  diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Robb [mailto:Ben@cscape.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 8:39 AM
To: zack2@cris.com; egov@lists.oasis-open.org

Would it not be sufficient to say that all outputs of the e-Gov
committee (and sub-committees) should conform to the WAI guidelines? I
don't think we should get into that particular debate at any other
level, given the large amount of work that the W3C have done in this
field...

One for the Best Practice subcommittee?

Rgs,

Ben