Subject: [egov] ANNOUNCE: subscribe egov dale.waldt@oasis-open.org

Thank you for subscribing to the OASIS e-Government Technical Committee.
We would like to add  your name to the OASIS  members waiting list.
Please could let me know your name (if different from e-mail) and organisation so that I can add them to this waiting list.

Regards

Adrian Kent

                Secretary Oasis e-Gov TC.

egov-help@lists.oasis-open.org