Subject: RE: [egov] IAC Enterprise Architecture White Papers published

John and John,

Can we let this sit for a week?  I agree with John vis resource stretch,
and also it appears there may be a solution to this about to start
within the OASIS family here that can take the load off our TC on this
one!

Now you are all going to ask me what and how, etc.  Just wait a few
days and you will know more than I do - I'm just the messenger.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk

John

Clearly an aspect we need to give serious consideration to and we can
discuss at the TC meeting in May.   I am a little nervous about starting
yet another SC as we are already getting stretched with the resources
available and the number of topics we are covering, so let's take stock at
the TC meeting and see where folks see the priorities

John
<