Subject: Re: [egov] Request for eGov TC support in locating law enforcementexpert

Diane:

Matt Mackenzie and I have experience with Canadian Law Enforcement as
well as other countries including Mexico.  We may still be under some
NDA's so a quick chat would be good toi find out more.

You can reach us at Yellow Dragon Software.  My direct line is (604)
726-3329.

Duane Nickull

--
Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Service Oriented Architecture Components - ebXML, Web Services, SOAP