Subject: RE: [egov] RE: Scope, Storyboards and Templates

yes... if you go to the Services SC site under documents you can reach it ... at least sometimes... this morning i opened the document once.. but since then receive the message resource not found...

i have sent a help message to the OASIS webmaster to look into broken links??....

i am able to open some doc postings ... others i cannot....

will share findings as i learn more from webmaster... diane

-----Original Message-----
From: duane@yellowdragonsoft.com [mailto:duane@yellowdragonsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 9:44 PM
To: Lewis, Diane
Cc: tb@abies.co.uk; John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk;
egov@lists.oasis-open.org

Was there an attachment or URL associated with this post for the paper?

thanks

Duane Nickull

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Professional Software Development & Metadata Management
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time