Subject: WORKFLOW STANDARDS

Eliot

I've mentioned to you our work here in UK in trying to decide which workflow standards to adopt.  Attached is a discussion paper we've put together which summarises the candidates from our understanding of the situation.   There seems to be several candidates and no clear roadmap for bringing them together.

I'd like you to take this on within the Infrastructure SC please to try and sort out the confusion and provide a clear roadmap for governments.   We obviously would be more than willing to play an active part in this piece of work.

Regards,
John

Workflow paper.doc