Subject: OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING : HOTELS

For those of your travelling to Berlin for the next TC meeting here's some information from our hosts about availability of hotels.

Concerning accommodation, here are some hotels:

Tiergarten Hotel http://www.hotel-tiergarten.de/ 82,00? single room / night
incl. Breakfast - when booking you may refer to the Keyword "OASIS". It is a
simple hotel located in relatively short distance to our Ministry.  Our
Ministry is about two or three Subway stations away from the central
neighborhoods in the East and West of Berlin. There is a bus going directly
from Tegel Airport to the Ministry.

SORAT Hotel http://www.sorat-hotels.com/spree-bogen/ fur 99,- ? single room,
130,-? for a double (incl breakfast). This is for lazy people, because it is
locately just next to our Ministry. Please mention "OASIS" when booking.

Maritim pro Arte
http://berlin.nethotels.com/nethotels/deutsch/Hotels/pro_arte/default.htm#Ra
94.00 ? for a single Room, breakfast + 18,00 ?. This hotel is located in the
very center of todays culture and night life in Berlin. Direct subway
connection to the Ministry (three stations)

You may also just look at the following website for another hotel - also for
more tourist information:

http://www.btm.de/index.html.en

We only recommend that you book one which is located in the "Tiergarten"
area (close to our Ministry)or in "Mitte" (the new/old Center in the Eastern
Part of town) or maybe in "Charlottenburg" (Western Center, but make sure
the hotel is close to the street called Kurfurstendamm)

Regards,
John