Subject: Re: [egov] Tactics on data alignment / standardization

Carl,

Is [1] the best reference for the UK Ordnance Survey and Land Line? Are
there any specific schemas you'd like to point folks to?

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

[1] http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2001-10-19-a.html

Carl Reed wrote:

> Thomas -
>
> You might be interest to learn that the UK Ordnance Survey now provides
> their Land Line (vector) data as a GML (Geography Markup Language) encoding.
> GML is an adopted OpenGIS Specification. GML is based on the
> eXtensibleMarkup Language (XML), is an open and non-proprietary
> specification used for the transport and storage of geographic information.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Carl Reed
> Executive Director
> OpenGIS Consortium

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano