Subject: e-GOV TC LIAISONS

1.  At the last TC meeting we reviewed the list of TC liaisons and there was a good deal of discussion about who were the most appropriate liaisons with the ebXML and Web Services activities.  Attached is the latest version of our liaison list and I would welcome suggestions from members on who and at what level is best placed to act as our liaison in both these areas.

2.  David Webber has offered to be our liaison with the CAM TC.  Does anyone have any objections to that, if so let me know by close 12 September please otherwise I'll take it as agreed.

3.  Any other additions to the attached list, either additional organisations we need to liaise with or nominations for liaisons, would be appreciated.

John

Liaison Responsibilities.rtf