Subject: RE: [egov] IDA report on Business to business frameworks for Interchange of Data between Administrations

Diane,

Having quickly reviewed the materials - they did a comprehensive job
in defining what currently the world looks like.

Over the coming months we are going to be able to add new work to
the mix - such as the new OASIS work on BCM and CAM and
the other vertical work such as UBL - and I believe this will become the
solution set of choice for the metrics they have determined.

It certainly challenges everyone to work harder to deliver more
to the coherent solution within OASIS as this all moves forward.

Thanks, DW.

Message text written by "Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov"

my findings lead in that direction too... diane

<