Subject: [Fwd: RE: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements]

This thread in the ebXML Registry TC may be of interest to the egov TC:

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200309/msg00119.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200309/msg00126.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200309/msg00125.html

[1] from Paul Spencer poses an eGov scenario from UK govt. and questions
whether ebXML Registry could be  used for dynamic XML Schema assembly.

[2] (inlcuded below) from Diego includes a link to a paper describing
how the Finnish govt. has addressed the use case.

[3] from Peter describes how Adobe is addressing eForms use case

It should be noted that both [2] and [3] used the version 2.1 of ebXML
Registry specs. Version 3 is in teh final stages of being completed and
has many new features.

It would be good if the members of the egov TC can provide active input
into egov requirements as the ebXML Registry TC begins work on version
4. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh