Subject: OASIS E-GOV TECHNICAL COMMITTEE : SECRETARY

Our current TC secretary, Adrian Kent,  is leaving my team in the near future to take up a new position.  Another member of my team, Farah Ahmed, is willing to take on the role.  She is the secretary to the e-voting TC and so is familiar with the work.   If anyone has a burning ambition to become secretary then please let me know.   If not I'll get Farah to assume the role when Adrian leaves.

Regards,

John