Subject: Re: [egov] BCM and eprXML pilots

Hans A. Aanesen wrote:

> Hi
>

> Thank you for a very fruitful conference.(Specially our workshop)
>
> It is obvious that eprXML will be a very nice "face" for BCM in
> Governmental organized services in e-Gov SOA. Special interesting is
> the broader audience in the e-Gov TC and that they need a more
> governmental and not vendor controlled guidance.
>

> One important topic here is the needed "single sign-on" PKI solutions
> based on a national repository (UDDI?)

Why do you pre-suppose UDDI here Hans?

Were you aware that UDDI *DOES NOT* provide a repository at all?

I would think that ebXML Registry would be a much better fit for a
standards-based national registry/repository. It *DOES* provide a
feature rich repository.

I would be glad to explore this further with the team if needed. Thanks.

--
Farrukh