Subject: FW: ebXML and egov

eGov tc members...
i have received an MS powerpoint slide presentation produced in the U.S. regarding Health space study of ebxml use.  Given frequent discussion about the health space in our recent meetings i thought it might be of interest to members.

i have not read it yet in detail but given that it is over 100 pages in length i would say it looks like a comprehensive study.  As many of you know the US Department of Health and Human Services has published a set of standards for health related IT--data exchanges.

diane lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: JRuegg@isab.co.la.ca.us [mailto:JRuegg@isab.co.la.ca.us]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 7:37 PM
To: Lewis, Diane
Subject: ebXML and egov

Diane,

Thanks for the article.  I thought you or the tc might be interested in the
attached powerpoint which summarizes the Gartner Group review of using ebXML
for interagency information exhange with Local, State, and Federal Agencies
at the Dept of Health (DOH) Center for Disease Control (CDC).

 <<PHIN_Detail_FINAL_v4[1].ppt>>

PHIN_Detail_FINAL_v4[1].ppt