Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - eGov Monthly TC Meeting modified

farah.ahmed@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

>Agenda:
>1. Actions from last meeting
>
>2. Project Reports

Given that my brain is still in vacation mode I cannot recall if I had
any Action Items or reports due ;-)

Would it be possible in future to post in each meeting's agenda what is
expected from whom (Action Items, Project Reports etc.)? This will be a
tremendous help in keeping us organized and better prepared in the
meetings. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh