Subject: Re: [egov] Government Registries -or- Management of XML Schema Components

Me me me!

"Paul Spencer" <paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk>

27/01/2004 22:35

"e-Gov" <egov@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[egov] Government Registries -or- Management of XML Schema Components

At today's telecon, we agreed to put forward a proposal to the TC for a
project to produce a pilot eGovernment registry based on the work I have
been doing with the UK MOD. We have not yet agreed on the scope, as the
subject of this message indicates. The UK Government has agreed to be the
subject of the pilot if the proposal is suitable and this participation
proves feasible.

This is a call for participation in the proposal stage of this. So far,
Farrukh and I are involved. If you would like to help scope this project,
please raise your hand by the end of this week. It won't be too late to join
in later, but this deadline will let us start work quickly.

Regards

Paul Spencer