Subject: RE: [egov] Government Registries -or- Management of XML Schema Components

Just a quick update.

I have done a first draft of the proposal, which is currently with the MOD
to ensure they are happy with it. John Borras has already commented on
behalf of the Office of the e-Envoy. We said at the telecon that we would
have a subset of this group complete the proposal, but I don't see why we
should not involve everyone at this stage.

My plan therefore is, if I get a go-ahead from the MOD today, I will post my
draft here. Since I am away for the rest of the week, if I do not get the
go-ahead today, I will send it initially just to those who expressed an
interest. This will be on the basis that the MOD has not yet approved it and
might want something completely different (unlikely) or not to take part at
all.

Regards

Paul Spencer