Subject: Re: [egov] Registry Pilot Proposal

Comments inline:

>· it must be possible to create schema documents from components held in
>the repository;

Yes - this is a bit hard to do today.  This is what CAM should do.  The
binding template allows you to declare "Use this data element within
this schema with XXX constraints".

>· it must be possible to hold multiple versions of schema components and
>complete schema documents;

This is not problem actually for an ebXML registry.  In fact, it handles
this with ease and can be demonstrated quite easily.

Duane