Subject: RE: [egov] What do want in a FAQ for a new spec

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:04 PM, David RR Webber
[SMTP:david@drrw.info] wrote:
| Rex,
|
| Check out our brochure on CAM

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5485/CAM%20brochure%20
draft1%2015Feb04.doc

| - you need to answer the why, what, how, etc.
| Also - since an FAQ is exactly that - we have a format for that out on
our
| swiki - http://cam.swiki.net

David: I get an HTTP 500 error at this URI

Regards,
Peter

Peter Brown
Head of Information Resources Management, European Parliament

Affiliation is indicated for information only. The contents of this mail
should be considered as reflecting the views of, and engaging, only the
author. Formal correspondence with the European Parliament should be
addressed to gri@europarl.eu.int