Subject: Groups - GEAFSynopsis2.doc uploaded

The document GEAFSynopsis2.doc has been submitted by Diane Lewis (Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov) to the OASIS e-Government TC document repository.

Document Description:
Patrick Mullin, who participated in the TC's last teleconference call, asked me to post the following message and document attachments.

Patrick sends the following explanation for posting this message/material:

"Pursuant to that call, attached for your posting to OASIS for
review/comment, please find the latest version of the draft "Government
Enterprise Architecture Framework" Model and a one-pager cover sheet.
Stemming from the need to link EA with other sound management processes,
the Model attempts to show the relationships:

*         Between Planning, Implementation, Budgeting, Capital
Investment, Enterprise Architecture and Security processes
*         From Strategic, Tactical and Operational perspectives
*         Across Government, Agency and Branch funding constructs, and
*         Results expressed in terms of Performance and Compliance.

Please accept my thanks again for inviting me to participate in the
conference call.  The opportunity it is providing for OASIS review and
comment is invaluable.  I look forward to the coming insights..." --Patrick Mullen

Please send any comments/feedback you may wish to convey to Mr. Mullen directly to his email address :  pmullen@usaid.gov.      thanks for considering this request.  diane

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/5763/GEAFSynopsis2.doc

View Document Details: