Subject: RE: [egov] Groups - GEAFframework7c.xls uploaded

I took a look at the GEAFframework7c.xls artifact and I had a couple of
questions: Does the GEAF support IEEE 1471? More specifically, does it
support viewpoints? If not, how does it deal with requirements from
conflicting constituents? What mechanism does the GEAF use to insure
that a single strong constituent does not distort the process? Is there
a governance policy? Will the governance policy be posted along with the
current GEAF artifacts?

Zachary Alexander
The IT Investment Architect
ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325
http://www.ebTDesign.com | http://www.p2peconomy.com |
http://www.itinvestmentvehicle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov [mailto:Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 2:52 PM
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov] Groups - GEAFframework7c.xls uploaded

The document GEAFframework7c.xls has been submitted by Diane Lewis
(Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov) to the OASIS e-Government TC document
repository.

Document Description:
atrick Mullin, who participated in the TC's last teleconference call,
asked me to post the following message and document attachments.

Patrick sends the following explanation for posting this
message/material:

"Pursuant to that call, attached for your posting to OASIS for

review/comment, please find the latest version of the draft "Government

Enterprise Architecture Framework" Model and a one-pager cover sheet.

Stemming from the need to link EA with other sound management processes,

the Model attempts to show the relationships:

*         Between Planning, Implementation, Budgeting, Capital

Investment, Enterprise Architecture and Security processes

*         From Strategic, Tactical and Operational perspectives

*         Across Government, Agency and Branch funding constructs, and

*         Results expressed in terms of Performance and Compliance.

Please accept my thanks again for inviting me to participate in the

conference call.  The opportunity it is providing for OASIS review and

comment is invaluable.  I look forward to the coming insights..."
--Patrick Mullen

Please send any comments/feedback you may wish to convey to Mr. Mullen
directly to his email address :  pmullen@usaid.gov.      thanks for
considering this request.  diane

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/5764/GEAF
framework7c.xls

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/document.php?document_
id=5764

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/members/leave_workgrou
p.php.