Subject: RE: [egov] Groups - DON XML Developer's Guide.zip uploaded

To All,

Please note this document is currently under revision.  A final draft of version 2.0 will be presented to the DON XML WG next week for approval and release.  Once released, we will share with this group.  The most notable aspects of the new version are the alignment with the ebXML CCTS.  In fact, the design rules are based largely on the UBL NDR for CCTS.

Mark
Mark Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
<http://www.lmi.org/>
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater

/7088/DON%20XML%20Developer%27s%20Guide.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/document.php?document_id=7088

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste