Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC MEETING 27 JULY - DRAFT AGENDA

John,

We won't be ready to dial-in from Oxford till 5-15, as we need to finish at
5 in another room. We can "stay" till 7 or so at least.

Regards,

Ann W.

-----Original Message-----
From: John.Borras@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk
[mailto:John.Borras@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 16 July 2004 15:21
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC MEETING 27 JULY - DRAFT AGENDA

Please find attached a draft agenda for our meeting on 27th July.   We need
to be rather precise on times as some of the presenters will be dialling in
from UK/Europe.

Can you please let me know:
-  if you have any other items for the agenda
-  if the presenters are content with their time allocations
-  if this draft presents any of you with particular problems.

Grateful for responses by Wed 21st please.

John

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure
Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in
partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free