Subject: Re: [egov] freebXML registry links

phogan@sinotechnologies.com wrote:

>Farrukh,
>
>If I might, here is one more Open Source ebXML link.
>Sino will be testing an open source ebXML registry with
>Linus Torvalds' Open Source Development Labs.
>
>This would deliver an enterprise ready Open Source
>ebXML solution for large data centers and
>telecommunication backbones (carrier-grade) in mid-2005.
>
>http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/lab_projects/Link.2004-06-06.6884647100/display_single.html?uid=1249
>
>Thanks in advance.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for sharing the above link and I hope you dont mind sharing it
with the egov TC.
I am very excited to see another open source ebXML Registry project
besides freebXML Registry
and offer my congratulations on the good work your project is doing.

You should contact Kathryn Breininger chair of ebXML Registry TC so
that  she adds your project
to growing list of ebXML Registry implementations. Monica Martin
<Monica.Martin@Sun.COM> who is on this list is editor
for the ebXML adoption document.  You may also wish to contact her so
she includes your implementation
in the ebXML Adoption Report.

Just to be clear my AI from the meeting was to send links on freebXML
Registry projects but I think
the link you shared would be of value to other TC members.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh