Subject: USMil re-inventing ebXML (again!)

Well we already had one go around on this during the early ebXML work - when a
team took our spec's and changed all the acronyms and submitted them as a MIL
project!

Seems like the new BPSS V2 and enhanced ebXML is a perfect fit for the MIP
project that is here:

 http://www.mip-site.org/

How do we get their attention - and point out that specifications and tools
including open source and GFE exist for core parts of the functionality?

Thanks, DW.

http://drrw.net