Subject: Resignation - xml.org egov focus area editor

John,

I wish to thank you for allowing me to serve as the first egov focus area editor.  Unfortunately during the past months both my new professional work activities and personal life events have consumed my waking hours not leaving me with the time or energy needed to maintain the xml.org egov focus site content.       With a sad face (:<) i submit to you my resignation.

I know from the eGov TC membership pool of talent and expertise you will find a better qualified individual to take over this important TC assignment.    I still believe the site is an important communication tool for the eGov TC, thus it makes it all the more critical that the site have an active editor that can devote time and energy to properly manage the site content.

I wish to thank Sharon Nuccio, OASIS Webmaster, for her support and guidance during my tenure as editor of the egov focus site as well as the TC membership for their input.

Diane Lewis
US Govt -- Department of Transportation