Subject: Links to UN/CEFACT-ICG Repository Architecture presentations

Dear colleagues,

The following are links to recent presentations on the UN/CEFACT
Information Content Management Group Registry and Repository
Architecture. If there is interest, I could present a summary of these
slides as part of the "ebXML Registry update" that Paul and I will be
giving. Thanks.

ICG Repository Architecture Blueprint:
http://www.disa.org/cefact-groups/icg/downloads/L&L%20CEFACT%20Registry%20Repository.zip

RepXML Project:

A pilot of UN/CEFACT-ICG Repository Architecture
http://www.disa.org/cefact-groups/icg/downloads/RepXML%20Project.zip

Main UN/CEFACT ICG Web Site:
http://www.disa.org/cefact-groups/icg/downloads/index.cfm

--