Subject: [egov] 10/4/2004: Update Working Draft for Workflow Standards

See attached updated workflow draft. It is important to note that:

    * Changes may be forthcoming in WfMC that may complement/change this
      evaluation, similar to those that occurred in BPMI.org.
    * New emerging specifications may complement/replace WfMC capabilities.
    * More information is required to understand the relative importance
      of the human workflow, the process definition and the conditions
      and constraints applied (and visible to the enabling processes).
    * I've not updated any recommendations pending feedback from the
      eGov team and user community.

I would encourage any feedback as I have not received any to date other
than from John Borras (and to complement the great work by eEnvoy). See
you in a few! I will upload to eGov site as well. Thank you.

egov-draft-working-worfklow-mm2-100404.pdf