Subject: Re: [egov] Geospatially-aware search services

Eliot,

" As I've heard John Evdemon say: A principle of SOA is that
implementation specifics should not bleed through the exposed service
interface."

I've been saying that for twenty+ years as a mantra.  Ever since I
first used IBMs JCL - this principle is etched into the fabric of
what makes good human engineering as opposed to
computer-convenienced code writing.

DW