Subject: Re: [egov] Re: Secure Workflow. Was: [egov] "Dry" and "Wet" signatures- A definition

Anders:

LOL ;-)  You are preaching to the converted.  Adobe has actually
released a complete workflow engine as a core part of its liveCycle.

It seems from this thread that there is a lot of interest in this
topic.  Is your intention to set up a separate TC and list serve for
this effort?  I would be interested in continuing.

best wishes (from Stockholm West)

Duane