Subject: RE: [egov] Re: Secure Workflow. Was: [egov] "Dry" and "Wet" signatures - A definition

It is fine with me if the discussion leads to a new TC, but I doubt if that
is the best solution. I did not have many feedback on the planned FtF
meeting in London. This discussion could very well be a good topic on the
agenda. If we then have the idea that we have to work on the issue we could
organise a subcommittee or do a proposal for a TC.

Harm Jan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Verzonden: dinsdag 30 augustus 2005 10:19
Aan: 'Anders Rundgren'; 'Ed Chase'
CC: 'eGov OASIS'
Onderwerp: RE: [egov] Re: Secure Workflow. Was: [egov] "Dry" and "Wet"
signatures - A definition

I disagree that the central concern is the server-end of the pipeline: the
sender should be the focus: it is "their" data that is at question in most
cases, and they should have better control of the process, for example
seeing the mechanism for provision of user data as mirroring a classic SOA
(see attached outline - please note IPR declaration)

But I digress: I echo Duane's question: are we looking to spin-off a new TC?

Best regards,

-Peter