Subject: FW: eGov TC Meeting Confirmation - OASIS Adoption Forum

Hello,

We are approaching the OASIS Adoption Forum, and I'm pleased to note that
the programme has improved substantially over the past few weeks, in
particular for people working on eGovernment and eHealth topics.

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum_2005/
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum_2005/schedule.php

We now have an additional presentation on the Norwegian eHealth
infrastructure, which has been in production for several years and is one of
the largest and growing projects using ebXML messaging, XML and PKI in the
world. With many governments preparing similar initiatives worldwide, this
is an opportunity for us to learn more from a real-life deployment.  There
is also a separate presentation on UBL.  The UBL TC has been quite active
recently in incorporating input from the Tax XML TC and from governments,
internationally and in Europe. This will be of interest to those governments
that have ongoing initiatives in electronic public procurement.  Finally, we
have an expanded session on open standards for documents looking on DITA and
the OpenDocument specification. With many governments looking at open
formats for documents, archival, and open source, I hope you will enjoy
these programme modifications

Please find below some registration information on the OASIS eGovernment TC
meeting, forwarded on behalf of Jane Harnad.

I am looking forward to meeting you all in London!

Kind regards,

Pim van der Eijk