Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - Draft programme face to face meeting London(E-govProgramme London v0.1l.doc) uploaded

h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl wrote:
>The document named Draft programme face to face meeting London
>(E-govProgramme London v0.1l.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Harm-Jan van
>Burg to the OASIS e-Government TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>Friends,
>
>Here the first darft of the programme for the face to facemeeting. As you
>see I donot have names for the introduction on a couple of subjects. If
>meembers can do a suggestion It would be good if we have a committemember
>who could do a short introductionary presentation on: Messaging (EbXML), on
>security (SAML) and on processtandards (BPML,BPEL).
>
>Please send comments back to me so I can post the final version this
>weekend.
>
>Harm Jan van Burg,
>chair E-gov TC
>
>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/document.php?document_id=14689
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/14689/E-govProgramme%20London%20v0.1l.doc
>

>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
>may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
>
>-OASIS Open Administration

Hi Harm,

I have been exploring with folks in Government of Canada and Government
of Ontario on the possibility of their presenting at the TC f2f meeting
this month.
They are interested but have not made any final decisions yet. I wanted
to let you know now of the possibility for planning purposes.

The proposed presentation would have the following outline:

-Overview of Pan-Canadian Registry /vision, goals/
-Role and functions of ebXML Registry in on-going Canadian Projects
(Ontario Gateway, Secure Channel, eContact)
-Demonstration of using ebXML Registry to manage CSDML Schemas (a
vocabulary used within Government of Canada and Government of Ontario)

An overview of this work is mentioned in the recent OASIS ebXML Registry
Webinar whose slides are at:

[14] OASIS ebXML Registry 3.0 Webinar 2005 Slides:
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebXML%20Registry%20webinar5.pdf

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebXML%20Registry%20webinar5.sxi

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebXML%20Registry%20webinar5.odp

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebXML%20Registry%20webinar5.ppt

My guess is that this would ideally need to be a 45 min presentation. I
think it would be a valuable presentation and of interest to most
participants because
it shares practical experience with use of ebXML Registry in egov.

Do you think we can squeeze 45 minutes in our agenda for this? If so I
will get a definitive commitment from the principals involved.
Let me know how you wish to proceed on this idea.

BTW, I will be attending parts of the meeting over the phone as I am
unable to travel for this trip. My apology.
--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard