Subject: Groups - Informal Face to face meeting Canberra, Australia added

I hope that many Australia and NZ members can be present. Please send me an
e/mail if you can participate.

Harm Jan van Burg
chair E-gov TC

 -- Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

Informal Face to face meeting Canberra, Australia has been added by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

Date:  Tuesday, 06 December 2005
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
During the last face to face meeting in London we had no Non European representatives. This was rather disappointing, because we need interaction to get the TC on its feet aigain. We agreed that the chair would travel to the members in Australia and New Zealand so that traveling for other TC members could be restricted.
This will be an informal face to facemeeting hosted by the Australian Taxation Office in Canberra. The meetingvenue will be published shortly.

Agenda:
Agenda Meeting wil start at 10 AM and last till 4 PM. Subjects to be discussed:
-Standards in joined up government, experiences in bringing down administrative burden for businesses in The Netherlands by the use of standards and semantic interoperability.
- Experiences with government standardisation bodies.
- workprogramme for the TC

Because this is an informal meeting, no dial in facilities will be available

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/event.php?event_id=8911

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20051108T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20051206
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20051207
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Informal Face to face meeting Canberra, Australia
  representatives. This was rather disappointing\, because we need
  interaction to get the TC on its feet aigain. We agreed that the chair
  would travel to the members in Australia and New Zealand so that
  traveling for other TC members could be restricted. \nThis will be an
  informal face to facemeeting hosted by the Australian Taxation Office
  in Canberra. The meetingvenue will be published shortly.\n\nGroup:
  OASIS e-Government TC\nCreator: Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/event.php?event_id=8911
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/event.php?event_id=8911
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR