Subject: RE: [egov] FW: Semantic Interoperability for E-GovernmentConfere nce

here is a start point link to the 'Semantic Interoperability for E-Government Conference' proceedings.
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FourthSemanticInteroperabilityforEGovernmentConference_2006_2_0910BreakoutSession

In a a nut-shell - it was recognized by the conference attendees that (RDF & OWL) semantic technology is now moving in to the adoption phase

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for Carl MattocksCarl Mattocks

          Carl Mattocks

          02/06/2006 01:58 PM

I will be presenting a poster on our 'Ontology for IT Service Management' project.
I will share whatever I can of the 'Semantic Interoperability for E-Government Conference' proceedings.

cheers

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Weiland, John R. NMIMC GS" <JRWeiland@US.MED.NAVY.MIL>"Weiland, John R. NMIMC GS" <JRWeiland@US.MED.NAVY.MIL>

          "Weiland, John R. NMIMC GS" <JRWeiland@US.MED.NAVY.MIL>

          02/06/2006 01:42 PM