Subject: Spam: XML Summer School, Oxford, UK, July 2006

I attended last year's event and found it exceptionally valuable.
Cheers
Colin

We are pleased to announce that the XML Summer School registration is now open. Any delegates who sign up before the 30th April will qualify for a 15% discount of the total delegate fee  so get registering!

News Updates

Speaker News:

The XML Summer School is pleased to be welcoming back some of our most valuable speakers but we are also proud to be welcoming a selection of new speakers. Among these are:

Paul Prescod - Group Program Manager of the XMetaL XML Authoring Suite

Priscilla Walmsley - Managing Director of Datypic

Simon Nicholson - Director, Business Strategy and Development for Sun Microsystems

Paul Madsen - NTT's Information Sharing Platform Laboratory

Robin Wilton  Works within the Business Alliances team of Sun's Chief Technology Office

For further information on who will be speaking at this years event please go to http://www.xmlsummerschool.co.uk/speakers.asp
Curriculum News:

This years curriculum is online and ready for viewing. The curriculum is based on three tracks: Hands on Introduction, Technical Track and the Applications Track is designed and speakers enlisted by our world renowned chairs. For further information visit http://www.xmlsummerschool.co.uk/curriculum.asp

I apologise if this announcement has reached you by mistake. Our intention is to bring you valuable information about XML Training courses.  If you have received it in error, or want to be deleted from the Summer School database please notify alex.vulliamy@csw.co.uk

Alexandra Vulliamy
Marketing Administrator
CSW Group Ltd

Registered Office and Contact Address: