Subject: RE: [egov] [FWD: US Revocation of Executive Order 13011]

Yeah, mom didn't raise any shrinking violets.

If the eGov TC can set the stage internationally for a number of
high-visibility programs, perhaps in the area of mutual aid in
disaster response, along with adoption of standards that promote
interoperabiity of programs in health informatics and healthcare
delivery at the same time, then I think we could make sure that genie
never even gets close to the bottle again. However, never
underestimate the interests whose rice bowl is being endangered.

Ciao,
Rex