Subject: Meeting in San Diego OASIS Symposium

John, peter, all

I am fine for the Weds pm/Thurs am. slot proposed.

I am fine for an informal approach where we work through alternatives to the TC format.

I agree that we schedule, say 30-40 minute sessions for each (willing) participant to give an update of where they/their government are/is at in terms of implemenations of open standards, issues etc. This is important because it may drive a future work item - who knows..?

I will offer 30 minutes on an NZ government update (based on a few slides I am doing for the SOA panel on the Monday (the NZ government is in "pre-SOA" mode, by and large).

Cheers
Colin