ehealth-program message

Subject: RE: Epidemic Management panel

I can clear the calendar anytime except the BCM-EPR conference call on
Monday April 5 1-2pm ET.  Thanks Dan L. Pattyn

-----Original Message-----
From: John Casillas [mailto:johnc@mbproject.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 8:04 PM
To: 'Farrukh Najmi'; 'Brett Trusko'
Cc: ehealth-program@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Deleys Brandman'; 'Ann Blocker'

Monday is the best time for me. Thx...jc

John Casillas
Founder & Senior Advisor
The Medical Banking Project
320 Main St., Ste. 230
Franklin, TN 37064
v.615.794.2009, ext. 3 /f.615.794.1481
http://www.mbproject.org

***
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.  Thank you.  The Medical Banking Project