ekmi-audit message

Subject: EKMI Subcommitees

The following four subcommitees have been established by OASIS
as per the minutes of our last meeting:

     * EKMI SKMS Audit Guidelines SC
     * EKMI SKMS Implementation and Operations Guidelines SC
     * EKMI SKSML Test Suite SC
     * EKMI Symmetric Key Services Markup Language (SKSML) SC

Brief descriptions of the goals of these SC's are in the
meeting minutes on the OASIS site.

I anticipate that the EKMI-TC will depend on these 4 SC's to
do all the "heavy-lifting" of the TC's goals, and will come
together mostly to vote on the recommendations of the SC's &
to establish strategic direction of the TC.

As such, I would encourage all of the TC's members to review
the SC's goals and join one or more SC's that they would like
to work with.  (You can add yourself to the SC from the SC's
web-page, which you access from the EKMI-TC's web-page for
Members).

For the time-being, my name shows up as the Chair for all 4
SC's, as a placeholder.  I anticipate that each SC will
nominate/designate (only TC's may vote; SC's may not) their
own Chairs to drive the work forward.

Looking forward to seeing you on the SC's.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.