ekmi-audit message

Subject: Re: Follow-up on AGSC Workshop

Let me check with OASIS staff on the scheduling of their
conferences for the fall, Mike.  I know OASIS plans an
Adoption Forum in Europe once a year, where a lot of time
and energy is expended in attracting people to that forum.
It might be a shame to be in conflict with that conference.

However, the Adoption Forum is an OASIS-wide effort, whereas
what we're planning is an EKMI-TC level effort; so the scope
of our audience is much narrower and more local.

I am copying the AGSC mailing list on this thread to see if
there are any conflicts they see with it being in October or
November.  Let me get back to the list on the Adoption Forum
dates.

Thanks, Mike.

Arshad

P.S.  Have you had a chance to speak to ISSA about this and
sound them out on the joint effort?  Were you planning on
working with the SFO-ISSA or the SV-ISSA or both?  Thanks.