ekmi-implementation message

Subject: Re: [ekmi-implementation] Groups - EKMI Implementation and OperationsGuidelines (ODT) (EKMI-Implementation-Operations-Guidelines.odt) uploaded

Hi,
I'm thinking that we should move chapter 2 (PKI) after chapter 3 (SKMS),
since SKMS is the most interesting part we can leave the infrastructure
we depend on to the later chapters.
You want to read the most interesting parts first right?

The PKI chapter should be kept in the context of PKI, focusing only on
the parts that are relevant for EKMI. Is a directory needed for example?

Should there be a chapter 2.6.6 about Revoacation?

For operations with PKI we need to have easy enrollment from the EKMI
client. Here we can suggest usage of XKMS I assume, since we are in the
XML world now.
This may go into 3.6.2 that the client library can have XKMS enrollment
cababilities?

Regards,
Tomas