Subject: Nomination for Chair for the EKMI-TC

I would like to put myself up as a candidate for Chair of the
EKMI-TC.  Here are my qualifications for the position:

------
I have been working in the field of information technology for the
past 21 years in the US, for companies such as the Port Authority
of NY/NJ, New York Life Insurance, BASF Corporation, Citibank and
Sun Microsystems. I left Sun to start StrongAuth, Inc. 6 years ago.

I have worked as an Application Developer, Systems Administrator,
Database Administrator, Technology Manager, IT Architect and Program
Manager at these companies over the years.

I formally came to the field of PKI in 1999, when I took on the
responsibility of building Sun's worldwide PKI for internal use in
their IT Department.  At StrongAuth, I have been personally involved
in the architecture, development, implementation and operations of
many PKI's - large and small - for:

* a small technology company;
* a global credit-card company;
* a global package transportation company;
* a large management consulting company;
* the world's largest pharmaceutical company; and most recently
* a technology company involved in building DRM technology for
   some of the world's largest consumer-electronics companies;
   (note: this one is particularly interesting because it may be
   one of the first large-scale ECC-based PKI's);

I am the architect and lead-developer of the free and open-source
StrongKey software product, whose protocol is being proposed as the
initial draft for the SKSML standard; I am also the convener of the
EKMI-TC.
------

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.