Subject: Groups - SKMS article in the ISSA Journal (Noor_Symmetric Key Management Systems-1.pdf) modified

The comment about the copyright and forwarding didn't make it into the
original e-mail.  I've included it in the document description to make sure
people see it.  Thanks.
 -- Arshad Noor*

Information about the document named SKMS article in the ISSA Journal
(Noor_Symmetric Key Management Systems-1.pdf) has been modified by Arshad
Noor*.

Document Description:
An article on Symmetric Key Management Systems that I had submitted a few
months ago to the ISSA Journal, is published in the February 2007 issue of
the journal.  The article provides an introduction to the concept of SKMS
and how the open-source software, StrongKey, implements the concept.

I have permission from the ISSA to upload it to a secure website that is
accessible through an authenticated login, but copyright rules do not allow
it to be published to an open web-site yet.

Members of OASIS may read it after they're authenticated by the Member
Login control on the OASIS website, but if you'd like to distribute it,
please contact me directly via e-mail (arshad.noor@strongauth.com), so I
can e-mail it to you directly. You can then forward the version I send you.
 Thank you.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ekmi/document.php?document_id=22096

Download Document: