Subject: RE: [ekmi] EKMI at the OASIS Symposium 2007

Arshad,

There are two other conferences at that time:

6th Annual PKI R&D Workshop: Applications-Driven PKI
(It's The Apps, Stupid!)
NIST, Gaithersburg, April 17-19, 2007

Identity Protection & Management Conference 2007
Adam's Mark Hotel & Resort, Dallas, April 16 - 20, 2007

Ann and I will not be able to make the San Diego OASIS Symposium 2007.

- Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: Arshad Noor [mailto:arshad.noor@strongauth.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:19 AM
To: ekmi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ekmi] EKMI at the OASIS Symposium 2007

A paper that I had submitted on EKMI to the OASIS Symposium 2007 has
been accepted for presentation in San Diego on April 17, 2007.

Is there any interest in conducting a face-to-face TC meeting at the
Symposium if TC members are planning to attend?  There are at least a
half-dozen other TC's that are conducting face-to-face meetings there.

Details on the Symposium can be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/index.php

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.