Subject: Re: [ekmi] Reminder about postponement of next week's meeting

I would agree, Anil.

There is a document that does describe some use-cases, Anil:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22700/SKSML-UseCases-11.pdf

This can, potentially, be incorporated into the Implementation and
Operations Guidelines (IOG) document.  Have you had a chance to
review this?

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.