Subject: Re: [ekmi] Reminder about postponement of next week's meeting(IOGFeedback)

Thanks for the links, Anil.

Some of you who joined EKMI-TC after it was convened, missed
the discussion between myself and Phillip Hallam-Baker of
VeriSign on this topic.  His e-mail and my response are at
this link where we discussed the charter of EKMI-TC *before*
it was convenend:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oasis-charter-discuss/200611/msg00004.html

The final e-mail from Phillip on this topic is at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oasis-charter-discuss/200611/msg00015.html

where he acknowledges that there is no overlap.  Unless
something has changed on the IETF-WG, there is no overlap
or confusion in my mind - but that may only be temporal,
as with all things in life.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.