Subject: EKMI TC and IETF KEYPROV WG

Hello EKMI TC Members,

I have been reading the emails exchanged between your TC members and
IETF KEYPROV WG.

If your TC believes that some sort of liaison between your TC and IETF
KEYPROV WG
could be of relevance and could add some value to your work, OASIS TC
process allows you to set up
such liaison. The decision on whether to establish a liaison or not is
left to your TC to decide.

As per OASIS TC Liaison Policy, approval of the your TC voting members
is required
before any such liaison with other group (whether among OASIS TCs or
with external bodies/groups)
could be established.

Details about OASIS liaison policy can be found in:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php#tcliaison

If I can be of any further assistance regarding this, please feel free
to contact me.

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development