Subject: Chair/Co-Chairs for Audit SC

Since Hans resigned the Chair position of the Audit Guidelines SC,
the position is open to volunteers who would like to nominate themselves,
or others for this position.  I would like to formally ask for nominations
either from yourselves, or from others, for the Chair/Co-Chairs of the AGSC.

Please include a paragraph on yourself/the nominee that includes some
biographical data when you submit the nomination to the list.  Nominations
will close on June 15th; we can conduct an electronic ballot the following week.

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.